The Walk Houston

Houston, TX

UH Alumni Walking for Mental Health Awareness

This team is composed of former UH students who want to raise funds for Houston area non-profit agencies providing mental health services who are participating in the Walk for Mental Health Awareness Houston. It is not affiliated with any UH Alumni organization.
We welcome any alumnus to either register and walk with us, or make a donation to our team, or become a fundraiser for our team. 90% of all funds raised by the team will be evenly distributed to all non-profits participating in the walk. (Remaining 10% will be used by the Walk to help cover expenses for the event).

The picture below is not of members of the team, but one of the many classes that became involved in promoting the walk as part of their UH academic experience.

*All funds raised will be evenly distributed to all participating walk agencies.

Team Members

Name Goal Amount Raised
NADER LOTFI $100.00 $471.81
$571.81
10

Our Contributors

Golyar Keyhan $50.00
Mahdis Rahmani $50.00
John Kantarjian $40.00
Kimia Rahnemoon $21.60
Graham Satchell $50.00
Adam Riazinia $53.51
Arshia Rahnemoon $106.70
PAUL SATCHELL $50.00
Navid Azimi $100.00
Jennifer Varela $50.00